- 10 ounces of whole wheat penne pasta, cooked
- 1 pint of heirloom tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 8 oz container of boccocini mozzarella balls
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 2 tsp of garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of torn basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the penne pasta in a medium sauce pan until al dente. About 7 to 8 minutes.
- Cut the basil into thinly sliced strips and the tomatoes in half while the pasta is cooking.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and oregano.
- Combine the the pasta, and all the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and serve.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 5
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 336
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2