Weight Watchers Pumpkin French Toast - this french toast is all you need on a crisp Fall morning!
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c. 1% milk
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- kosher salt
- 8 slices of 45 calorie bread such as Sarah Lee
- Cooking Spray
- 4 tbsp. light unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- kosher salt
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
- Sure Free Maple syrup, for drizzling
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk eggs with milk, pumpkin, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and a pinch of salt. Place bread slices into the pumpkin custard mixture and let soak, about 30 seconds per side.
- In another small bowl add the softened unsalted butter, pumpkin puree, sugar-free maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine and set aside until ready to use.
- Spray a large non stick skillet with cooking spray and let it heat up. Cook 2 slices bread at a time until golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat to cook all slices.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Cook 2 slices bread at a time until golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat to cook all slices.
- Top French toast with pumpkin butter, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Serving size: 2 slices of french toast.
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 9; Purple: 7
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 16
Keywords: pumpkin french toast