Veggie ranch pizza is made with a Pillsbury crescent crust, ranch-flavored cream cheese, and lots of fresh vegetables.
- 2 8 ounces (226g) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce/28g) package powdered Ranch dressing mix
- 2 (8 ounces/226g) cans reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup (91g) fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup (175g) fresh red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (120g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese, and Ranch dressing mix in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on medium until smooth and creamy. Set aside. You can soften cream cheese in microwave so that it's easier to mix with the ranch.
- Remove crescent rolls from the cans and roll out in one big piece onto a large, greased cookie sheet. Pinch seams together, if needed. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled crust. Top with cheese and veggies.
- Use a pizza cutter or large knife to cut into squares. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to 3 or 4 days.
- Slice one pizza into 16 equal slices. Serving Size: 1 slice
My WW Personal Points: 4 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice of pizza
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 3
Keywords: veggie ranch pizza