- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon lower sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups Chicken Broth or Miso Broth
- 8 oz package of chicken dumplings or wontons
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Heat sesame oil in a small pot over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant; about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and chicken broth to the pot.
- Bring the broth to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, and add the package of frozen wontons. About 3 to 5 minutes. The wontons are ready when they float to the top of the broth.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish the soup with chopped scallions.
- Serving size: 1 cup.
MyWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 3; Purple: 3
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: wonton soup