A seafood dish or appetizer consisting of perfectly cooked shrimp that can be dipped in cocktail sauce. Perfect for any game day appetizer or Holiday party.
- 20 peeled and deveined shrimp
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- For the Sauce
- 2 oz of reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 tsp of prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp of worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place shrimp on baking sheet and season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
- While the shrimp is cooking make the cocktail sauce. Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and whisk until well combined. When the shrimp come out of the oven squeeze some lemon juice on top of the shrimp. Enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 whole recipe
myWW points: Blue: 0; Green: 1; Purple: 0
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: shrimp cocktail