These low point oven-baked meatballs are my favorite method for cooking meatballs. Easy cleanup and no grease splatter from frying them in the pan! My meatballs use lean ground beef with simple ingredients that are easily found in your pantry.
- 1 lb 93/7 lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of diced onion, cooked until soft
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1oz of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Spray a small saucepan with cooking spray, and cook the onions until they are soft and tender. Let them cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together onion, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in ground beef and mix gently until combined. Do not overwork. Form into 1-inch balls using a cookie scoop or your hands, and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.
- Serving size: 1 meatball.
WW Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 meatball
- Calories: 56
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
Keywords: weight watcher meatballs