- 4 large very ripe bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of Lily’s Dark chocolate premium baking chips
- 4 tablespoons of melted Jiff Whips (optional)
- Slice bananas and place them in a freezer bag and freeze until frozen
- In a food processor add the frozen bananas and start pureeing them until the bananas become an ice cream consistency.
- Add in the cocoa and blend until combined with the ice cream.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. (optional)
- Add the ice cream to a tupperware container and freeze the leftover banana. It is best to serve the banana ice cream right away.
- Read the instructions for mixing PB2 powder together on the package. Melt the mixed peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and drizzle the melted peanut butter over the ice cream when you choose to serve the ice cream. (This is an optional step)
myWW points: Blue 1; Green 1; Purple 1
SmartPoints: 2 with chocolate chips and melted jiff whips
- Category: Easy
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 27
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 49
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 5
Keywords: banana ice cream