- 1 cup of non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self-rising flour (I use Gold Medal Brand)
- 1 egg (if using for making pretzels, not needed for pizza dough)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed.
- Dump the dough and any flour that didn’t get incorporated onto a floured work surface. Shape and form the dough into a ball and cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. If not using the other 3 pieces save them for later to roll into bagels, donuts, pretzels, turnovers, or calzones.
- When ready to bake whatever it is you plan on using the dough for use the time and temperature below OR check the post above the recipe for making pizza or pretzel bites.
- Pretzel Bites or Bagels Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Pizza Bake pizza dough at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
my WW: Points: 3; Green 4; Purple 3 (1/4th of the dough)
Egg wash is optional but is also included with the myWW green points.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4th of the dough
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Sodium: 394.9mg
- Fat: .5g
- Saturated Fat: .1g
- Carbohydrates: 25.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 9.3g
Keywords: 2 Ingredient Dough