Low calorie margaritas for Weight Watchers
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 1/2 cups cubed seeded watermelon $
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
- Lime wedges or watermelon balls (optional)
- Place 2 teaspoons sugar in a saucer. Rub the rims of 6 glasses with 1 lime wedge; spin rim of each glass in sugar to coat. Set prepared glasses aside.
- Combine watermelon and next 4 ingredients (through Triple Sec) in a blender; process until smooth. Fill each prepared glass with 1/2 cup crushed ice. Add 1/2 cup margarita to each glass. Garnish with lime wedges or melon balls, if desired.
- Divide margaritas amongst 6 glasses. Serving size: 1 glass.
WW Points Plus: 2
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 7; Purple 7
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 105
- Fat: .2
- Carbohydrates: 14.1
- Fiber: .4
- Protein: .6
Keywords: watermelon margaritas