Easy air fryer bacon and egg toasts are great for a weekend brunch. These toasts only require 3 ingredients and you can make them in under 10 minutes!
- 2 slices of white bread
- 2 large eggs
- 2 strips of bacon, cut in half
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place 4 strips of bacon on some parchment paper. Transfer the paper into the air fryer and cook the bacon strips for 4 minutes. The bacon will not be fully cooked and will continue cooking on the toast.
- Make an indent large enough for an egg to fit, with the back of the spoon on a slice of white bread. Place the bread inside the air fryer.
- Crack an egg open and slowly place the egg in the middle of the bread. Place two strips of bacon on each side of the bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking the toast for 4 to 6 minutes or until the egg is set and to your desired doneness.
WW Personal Points 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: air fryer bacon and egg toasts