Thanksgiving is coming up and there are lots of side dishes you can make in your air fryer to save up oven space like these Brussel Sprouts with Bacon.
- 1 lb bag of Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tsps olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices of already cooked bacon
- 1 oz of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Chop off the tips of the Brussel sprouts then slice them in half. Add to a bowl with some olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat with your hands a spoon.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- When the preheating is ready, place some parchment paper down in the basket and spread the brussel sprouts evenly over paper.
- Close the lid and let the brussel sprouts cook for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes toss the brussel sprouts and sprinkle them with the cheese and chopped bacon pieces.
- Continue cooking for 2 more minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 382mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 9
Keywords: brussel sprouts and bacon