Hotdogs and burgers kind of go together in the Summer. Forget taking time to light up the grill! These Air Fryer Hot Dogs and Burgers are ready in 7 minutes.
Air Fryer Hot Dogs
4 Light Hot Dog Buns
4 Beef Franks such as Oscar Meyer
Air Fryer Burgers
1 pound of 96% lean ground beef
1 tablespoon of Aldis Burger Seasoning
4 slices of American Cheese
4 Brioche Buns
- Place hot dogs in air fryer basket and set the timer to 380. Cook hot dogs for 7 minutes.
- Serve with a bun and some ketchup if desired.
- Set air fryer temperature to 380 degrees
- In a bowl mix together the ground beef and burger seasoning. Divide the ground beef into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into patties.
- Set the burger patties into your air fryer and close the basket. Air fry for 7 minutes.
- After the 7 minutes is up open the air fryer and place a slice of cheese on top of the burgers. Continue cooking until the cheese has melted. 2 minutes.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: air fryer burgers and hot dogs