Air Fyrer Chicken Breast – a simple basic chicken breast recipe with no breading. Comes out juicy and perfect every time! Great for salads, casseroles, or pasta salads!
1 (5 to 6 oz) chicken breast split in half lengthwise (thawed)
*See notes* Seasoning salt of choice Salt and Pepper
1. Set your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Slice your chicken breast in half and season your chicken breast with salt and pepper and then seasoning salt of choice. I like to use Trader Joe’s Seasoning salt but again, use whatever you like or have on hand.
3. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees. Close the basket and set the timer at 7 minutes.
4. After 7 minutes take the chicken out and flip and cook for another 4 minutes longer.
5. Air fryer temperatures and cooking time may vary. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees.
My WW Personal Points: 0 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 111mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 39g