Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas – Homemade quesadillas are super easy and healthy to make in your air fryer!
- 2 6 in flour or corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup of Light Cheese or reduced fat cheese
- 1/2 cup of Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- 2 tablespoons of pineapple tidbits 2 scallions
- Take one tortilla and spread ½ cup of the Instant Pot BBQ chicken on top. Add the cheese and pineapple. Then place the other tortilla on top.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Place the quesadilla in your air fryer basket and spray the top with cooking spray. Set the wire rack that came with your airfryer on top. If you don’t place anything on top of the tortilla it will fly around move inside.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes and let it go. Once the 5 minutes is up take out the basket and flip the tortilla. Spray that side of the tortilla, Place the wire rack back on top, and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla.
myWW points: Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 13; Purple Points: 9
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 676
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Protein: 35