Chimichangas are a Mexican entre that is a tortilla filled with ground beef, chicken, or beans, and deep-fried. Save on extra fat and calories and air fry them instead. Top them with your favorite zero point ingredients such as Greek Yogurt, tomatoes, scallions, lettuce, and fat-free refried beans.
- 2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 1oz package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 (8 or 10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 10 oz can of Red or Green Enchilada Sauce
Toppings: More shredded cheese, Greek Yogurt, cilantro, or chopped scallions.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in the middle of the flour tortilla. Fold each sides in then fold down the middle of the tortilla and roll it up.
- Place the chimichangas in an air fryer basket and spray them with cooking spray.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When the chimichangas are done spoon some enchilada sauce over the chimichangas and top with cheese. Add them to the microwave and let the cheese melt and the sauce warm up.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 4; Purple 3
My WW Personal Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 chimichanga
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 374
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 43
Keywords: air fryer chicken chimichangas