- 1/4 cup of fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons, unsweetened dill pickles, chopped
- 1 tsp of pickle juice, from the jar
- 2 (6oz) white fish filets such as cod, tilapia, halibut, or walleye
- 2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 2 slices of low fat American Cheese Singles
- 2 light hamburger buns or brioche buns (will be more points)
- Tartar Sauce: In a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise, chopped pickles, and pickle juice; set aside in the fridge while you prepare your fish.
- Mix the flour and seasoning together in a shallow dish. Stir to combine.
- In another shallow dish, beat an egg with a fork.
- For the fish: Take your fish and dip it into the egg on both sides, then dip it into the bread crumb mixture. Repeat with the remaining fish.
- Air Fry: Place the fish in your air fryer basket and set the temperature for 350 and the time to 12 minutes. Spray the fish with cooking spray and close the basket.
- Flip the fish half ways through cooking at 6 minutes.
- When the fish is done, take it out and set it aside on a plate
- Toast your buns. Set the buns in the air fryer basket (white side up) and spray the buns with cooking spray. Continue cooking the buns for 2 to 3 minutes (same temperature as above) or until the buns are golden brown around the edges.
- To serve: place the crispy fish filet with some cheese on top and a couple of tablespoons of the tarter sauce. Serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 sandwich
MyWW points: Blue: 7; Green: 10; Purple: 7
Served with air fried waffle fries on the side (not included in points)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Keywords: air fryer crispy fish sandwich