- 1 16..3 oz tube of Pillsbury Canned Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- red and green sprinkles (optional)
- Open up the can of biscuits. Use a bottle top to poke a hole in the middle of the biscuit. Set in air fryer for 4 minutes and turn the temp to 350. Take the biscuits out and flip on each side. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes longer. at the same temperature.
- While the donuts are cooking make the glaze. In a small to medium size bowl, add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir until the powdered sugar and cocoa powder turn into a thick glaze.
- Take the biscuits out of the air fryer and dip into the chocolate glaze. Set them on a cooling rack to set. Enjoy!
If you don’t add any frosting to the top these will taste like plain biscuits.
Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket with biscuits. Will have to cook in batches.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 344
- Sugar: 42
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5