These chocolate glazed donuts are air fried and so much healthier than deep fried donuts! Less oil.
It was a sad day on Saturday last week. I was going to cook my potatoes in the air fryer like I normally have been doing for breakfast and the dang air fryer broke. Noooooooo!!!! I was kind of ticked off and immediately went online an ordered another air fryer. Yep, I love my air fryer that much! The last air fryer I had was only 2.6 quarts and this one has a larger basket in it which is way bigger (3.7 quarts). LOVE!
These air fryer donuts came out perfect! I air fried them for 4 minutes on each side. Could almost go 4 minutes and then 2 minutes on the other side because the donut itself was a little bit dark but that can just get covered in frosting. I was in a festive Holiday mood and added some red, white, and green sprinkles to the donuts. Have you made anything sweet in your air fryer? Get one during Cyber Monday or on Black Friday? Let me know in the comments below!Print
- 1 tube of biscuits (I used one with 5 biscuits)
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- red and green sprinkles (optional)
- Open up the can of biscuits. Use a bottle top to poke a hole in the middle of the biscuit. Set in air fryer for 4 minutes and turn the temp to 350. Take the biscuits out and flip on each side. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes longer. at the same temperature.
- While the donuts are cooking make the glaze. In a small to medium size bowl, add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir until the powdered sugar and cocoa powder turn into a thick glaze.
- Take the biscuits out of the air fryer and dip into the chocolate glaze. Set them on a cooling rack to set. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 344
- Sugar: 42
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5