Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you air fryer egg cups that are Keto and Low Carb. They are great on the go breakfast option.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- (use lowfatmilk for WW)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar
- 1/2 pound of breakfast sausage
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 2 cups of spinach
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add ground breakfast sausage and cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned. Crumble the sausage with a wooden spoon or cooking utensil of choice.
- Remove the breakfast sausage from the skillet. Let the sausage cool.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil and garlic to the skillet. Cook until the garlic is fragant and Add the spinach to the skillet and cover; allow to cook 5 minutes. Take the spinach out of the pan let it cool like you did with the sausage.
- In a medium bowl add the eggs and milk and whisk until combined. Fold in the cheddar, breakfast sausage, and spinach.
- Place the silicone muffin cups into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 300 degrees. Fill the cups with the egg mixture (do not overfill). I used a measuring cup to fill the muffin cups.
- Set the air fryer time to 12 minutes.
- I had egg mixture left over after only cooking six egg cups at a time. My air fryer basket only fit 6 muffin cups in there without overflowing. Will have to cook in batches if there is any leftover.
- Serving Size: 1 egg cup
myWW points: Blue Points:2; Green Points: 4; Purple Points: 2
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 egg muffin or cup
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: air fryer breakfast egg cups, air fryer egg cups, air fryer eggs