Egg Rolls that you get at the Asian restaurant are so much more fattening because they are deep fried in oil and these air fryer egg rolls are so much healthier!
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 4 1⁄2 cup(s)packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3 medium cooked scallion(s)
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) uncooked ground chicken breast (can sub ground pork, turkey, or turkey sausage)
- 1 16 oz package of Egg Roll Wrappers (I only used 8 of them)
- 1 egg
1. Brown the sausage/meat in a medium non stick skillet until cooked all the way through and then add the ginger.
2. Add soy sauce and sesame oil.
3. Add full bag of coleslaw, stir till coated with sauce.
4. Add chopped scallions, mix thoroughly and cook on medium high heat until the cole slaw has reduced by half.
5. Set the egg roll mixture aside.
6. Lay egg roll wrap in front of you so that it looks like a diamond.
7. Place 3 tablespoons of filling in center of egg roll wrapper.
8. Brush each edge with egg wash.
9. Fold bottom point up over filling and roll once.
10. Fold in right and left points.
11. Finish rolling.
12. Set aside and repeat with remaining filling.
13. Heat Air Fryer to (370ºF).
14. Set your stuffed egg rolls on the bottom of the air fryer basket and fry for 7 minutes or until they are golden brown.
15 Serving Size: 1 eggroll
Makes 8 egg rolls Freestyle SmartPoints: 2 (1 eggroll) I dipped them in some Sweet Chili sauce Please note, that I am not a certified nutritionist and I calculate the nutrition info with cronometer. If something isn’t matching on your end please use your best judgment.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Serving Size: 1 egg roll
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 1.4
- Fat: 4.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.4
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 1.6