- 2 4-6 oz Tilapia Filets
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries such as Ore Ida
- Gather 3 small bowls. In one bowl add the flour, in the 2nd bowl add the egg and beat it with a wire whisk, in the 3rd bowl add the panko bread crumbs and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Take the fish and dredge it in the flour, then the egg, and next in the bread crumbs. Add to the air fryer a long with 15 frozen french fries. Air Fry for 15 minutes at 390 degrees.
- Serving size: 1 tilapia filet. Use serving size on fry package for fries and measure out accordingly.
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 10; Purple 7
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 356
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 25