Frozen mozzarella sticks cooked in an air fryer result in a crispy and delicious snack that is easy to prepare. The air fryer circulates hot air around the sticks, creating a crunchy exterior while keeping the cheese inside gooey and melted. Perfect for a quick and satisfying appetizer or snack.
- 10 frozen mozzarella sticks
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. If your air fryer doesn’t require preheating then don’t do that.
- Place the frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Close the lid and set the time for 4 to 7 minutes.
- Serving size 1 mozzarella stick.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping, or any type of sauce you enjoy.
I have also tested at 400 degrees for the same amount of time and the mozzarella sticks come out fine.
My WW Personal Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 stick
Keywords: air fryer mozzarella sticks