Sometimes you don’t always have the time to make homemade mozzarella sticks so frozen is the next best option. I recently got a Costco membership and have been trying out different frozen foods in my air fryer. If you have a Costco membership let me know what foods you want to know how to cook in the air fryer below and I’ll write a post about it.
The Petite Cusine frozen mozzarella sticks from Costco cook up really well in the air fryer, but any kind of frozen mozzarella stick will work with this.
Tips for Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Frozen cheese sticks are the same as frozen mozzarella sticks.
- Kids can easily make this for an after-school snack.
- Use your favorite marinara sauce or favorite dipping sauce for the mozzarella sticks.
- Having a party? Just heat up the air fryer and cook them a few minutes before the party starts. They don’t heat up well in the microwave.
- The cheese will ooze out of the mozzarella sticks the longer you cook them. There’s not much you can do to prevent that from stopping.
How to make Air Fried Mozzarella Sticks
For the full recipe, please see the recipe card below.
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. If your air fryer doesn’t require preheating then don’t do that.
Place the frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Close the lid and set the time for 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping, or any type of sauce you enjoy.
More Great Air Fryer Recipes to Try :
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Grinder Salad Sandwich – Tiktok Recipe
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese with Mayo
- French Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pickle Chips
Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
I would love to see your creations on Pinterest. Upload them and leave a comment on my Pinterest page!
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.Print
- 10 frozen mozzarella sticks
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. If your air fryer doesn’t require preheating then don’t do that.
- Place the frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Close the lid and set the time for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serving size 1 mozzarella stick.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping, or any type of sauce you enjoy.
I have also tested at 400 degrees for the same amount of time and the mozzarella sticks come out fine.
My WW Personal Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 stick