Sometimes you don’t always have the time to make homemade mozzarella sticks so frozen is the next best option. I recently got a Costco membership and have been trying out different frozen foods in my air fryer. If you have a Costco membership let me know what foods you want to know how to cook in the air fryer below and I’ll write a post about it.
The Petite Cusine frozen mozzarella sticks cook up really well in the air fryer, but any kind of frozen mozzarella stick will work with this.
Tips for Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Frozen cheese sticks are the same as frozen mozzarella sticks.
- Kids can easily make this for an after-school snack.
- Use your favorite marinara sauce or favorite dipping sauce for the mozzarella sticks.
- Having a party? Just heat up the air fryer and cook them a few minutes before the party starts. They don’t heat up well in the microwave.
- The cheese will ooze out of the mozzarella sticks the longer you cook them. There’s not much you can do to prevent that from stopping.
How to make Air Fried Mozzarella Sticks
For the full recipe, please see the recipe card below.
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. If your air fryer doesn’t require preheating then don’t do that.
Place the frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Close the lid and set the time for 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping, or any type of sauce you enjoy.
Other Recipes to Try
If you’ve tried this Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. Snap a picture and upload it to share on PinterestPrint
- 10 frozen mozzarella sticks
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. If your air fryer doesn’t require preheating then don’t do that.
- Place the frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Close the lid and set the time for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping, or any type of sauce you enjoy.
I have also tested at 400 degrees for the same amount of time and the mozzarella sticks come out fine.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 stick