Stop buying frozen garlic bread and make your own garlic bread in the air fryer! It takes less than 6 minutes to cook and the bread browns really nice.
- 4 (2 oz) slices of crusty bread, like ciabatta or french bread
- 4 tablespoons of softened light butter
- 4 teaspoons of chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, add the softened butter, garlic, salt, and parsley. Mix well to combine.
- Cut a ciabatta bread in half lengthwise. Then slice the bread into 4 equal parts.
- Use a spatula or knife or spread the butter on top of the bread.
- Before placing the bread in your air fryer basket, add a few tablespoons of water to the bottom of your basket to prevent the air fryer from smoking.
- Place the bread in the basket and close it. Set the timer for 6 minutes. Check half ways through to see if the bread is starting to turn brown.
- At this point if you want to add any cheese to the bread, now is the time to do that. Close the air fryer basket again and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Enjoy my recipe for Spaghetti and Meatsauce.
My WW Personal Points: 5 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 2 oz ciabatta bread
- Calories: 459
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 84g
- Fiber: 5g
Keywords: air fryer garlic bread