Now you can make the famous fried Oreos at state fairs right at home and it is so simple to do in your air fryer!
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 15 Reduced Fat Oreos any kind or flavor
- Lite Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tsp of powder sugar for dusting
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees (200 degrees C). Skip this step if your air fryer doesn’t need pre heating.
- Mix together the Greek Yogurt and self rising flour together in a bowl until the dough forms. This dough is quite sticky to work with so you might need extra flour or water to dampen your hands with.
- Place an Oreo in the middle of the dough and wrap the dough around the Oreo. If there is any extra dough just cut it off with scissors.
- Line an air fryer basket with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the Oreos to the air fryer basket and cook for 4 to 5 minutes; flip and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes more. Dust the air fryer Oreos with confectioners' sugar.
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 3; Purple 3
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 oreo
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer oreo, oreos, state fair