Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan – crispy chicken smothered in marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Served with spaghetti noodles on the side.
- 2 small chicken breasts – split in half; season with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz of spaghetti noodles
- 4 tablespoons of store bought marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons of part skim mozzarella cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 350.
- Split your chicken breasts in half. Place your chicken breast on a cutting board, and hold it flat with the palm of your non-knife hand. Using a sharp chef’s, slice the chicken breast horizontally into two even pieces. You will have four.
- In a shallow dish, add the eggs and beat them with a fork.
- In another shallow dish add the parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Dip one chicken breast into the eggs, flip it to the other side, and dip the other side. Then transfer the chicken to the other dish with the bread crumbs and parmesan. Do this same step for the remaining chicken breasts.
- Place each chicken breast into the air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray. Set the timer for 7 minutes. After the 7 minutes is up flip the chicken breast over and place 1 tablespoon of marinara on top and one tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
- While the chicken is cooking in the air fryer, cook your noodles in boiling water. Follow package directions.
- Cook the chicken breasts for another 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle your noodles and chicken with extra parmesan cheese and some dried parlsey flakes if desired. That is optional.
- Serving size: 1 cup of noodles, 1 chicken, 1 tablespoon of marinara, and 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
myWW: Blue 11; Green 14; Purple 11
Spaghetti squash can be used in place of noodles to help lower points.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 340
- Sugar: 2.1
- Fat: 10.6
- Saturated Fat: 4.3
- Carbohydrates: 29.9
- Fiber: 1.8
- Protein: 29.3
Keywords: Air Fryer, Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan