- 1 9oz package of refrigerated
- 4 Cheese Ravioli (I used Buitoni) 2 eggs, beaten
- 1oz Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- Cooking Spray
- Marinara Sauce for dipping
- In a shallow dish combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and dried parsley.
- Add eggs to another shallow dish and beat them with a fork.
- Dip refrigerated ravioli in the egg with one hand, then coat the ravioli in the bread crumbs using another hand.
- Continue coating the rest of the ravioli and place them in your air fryer basket in a single layer. Do not layer the ravioli.
- Spray the ravioli with cooking spray.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees and the time to 7 minutes. (You do not need to flip them half ways through). The ravioli will be golden brown on top when they are done.
- When the toasted ravioli is ready, heat up some marinara sauce a microwave safe bowl for dipping.
- Serve the ravioli with the marinara sauce or whatever dipping sauce you desire.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 340
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 11.9g
- Carbohydrates: 41.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 15.7g
Keywords: air fryer ravioli