Air Fryer Steak - Super easy steaks made in your air fryer! These steaks are keto, low carb, and Weight Watcher friendly. Serve them with some mashed cauliflower and green beans on the side.
- 2 (1 in thick) Steaks (New York Strip, Rib Eye, or Tri Tip), 4 to 6 oz each
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of butter (optional)
- If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat your air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season your steak with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place the steak in your air fryer basket. Do not overlap the steaks.
- Medium Steak: Set the time to 12 minutes and flip the steak at 6.
- Medium Rare: For a medium-rare steak, cook the steak for 10 minutes and flip it at 5 minutes.
Steak time can very depending on what size it is.
myWW Blue 8 Green 8 Purple 8 (points may vary depending on weight per oz)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4oz
- Calories: 250
- Sodium: 60
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 23
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer steak, steak