- 1 6oz bone-in ribeye steak 1/2 in thick
- 2 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tablespoons of Light Butter
- Dash of Paprika
- 1/2 tsp of Minced Garli
- Let the steak come to room temperature. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Add the steak to your air fryer basket.
- Close the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 for 10 minutes. Flip half-way through.
- Take the steak out and let it rest on a plate.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket and continue cooking for 4 minutes.
When the shrimp is cooking make the butter. Add softened butter, paprika, and garlic to a bowl, stir. Melt the butter in the microwave and drizzle over the shrimp and steak.
- Some air fryers let out steam or smoke and you can prevent that by adding some water in the bottom of your air fryer basket.
myWW blue 7; purple 7, green 7
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: air fryer surf and turf