Air Fryer Tortilla Chips – your favorite Mexican fried tortilla chips are made healthier with less oil and fat using an air fryer! You can make nachos with them, dip them in guacamole, and salsa.
- 3 Mission Yellow corn extra thin tortillas (or tortillas of choice)
- Cooking Spray
- Set your air fryer temperature to 350 degrees.
- Cut the corn tortillas into triangles. I stacked the tortillas up, sliced all of them in half at once and then divided them out into 9 triangles.
- Place the tortilla chips into your air fryer basket and spray them with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and cook them for 4 to 6 minutes. Take the basket out and give the chips a test. If the chips still aren’t crisp, continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Disclaimer: Cooking times will vary depending on what type of air fryer you use. If the settings above do not work for you adjust accordingly.
- Oven Instructions: Preheat oven to 400º. Line a cookie sheet with a rack or tinfoil. Spread the tortilla chips on the sheet pan and spray them with cooking spray. Bake for 6 minutes. Might take up to 10 minutes, depending on your oven.
myWW points Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 3 tortilla chips
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g