- 1 pound(s) uncooked ground turkey breast 99% FF
- 6 item(s) tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/3 cup(s) salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp scallion(s), finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 item(s) light hamburger rolls or bun
- Extra Ingredients: pepper jack cheese, sliced tomatoes, mashed avocado, or pickles.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1⁄2-inch-thick patty.
- Stovetop: Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat patties with cooking spray. Add patties to pan; cook 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn patties over; cook 4 minutes or until done.
- Top bottom halves of buns with lettuce and tomato slices. Place patties over tomato slices, and top each with salsa and top halves of buns. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 burger).
Air Fryer: Place your burgers on your Air fryer, making sure they don’t overlap or touch. Cook on 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Your burgers are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer turkey burger