- 12 oz frozen french fries (any variety)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- Chives or Scallions for Garnish
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350 degrees.
- Line air fryer with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen french fries on top of the tinfoil. Close the air fryer and cook the fries for 12 minutes.
- Open the basket up and spread cheddar cheese or any type of cheese you like on top of the fries. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Open up the basket again and sprinkle cooked chopped bacon on top. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 3oz fries
myWW points 7 (all 3 plans)
My WW Personal Points: 7 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: air fryer loaded french fries