You have to try these loaded cheddar fries in your air fryer. Go nuts on the toppings or make some loaded nacho fries. For easy cleanup, place some tinfoil on the bottom of your air fryer. It’s no fun cleaning up melty cheese from the air fryer or burnt cheese. Gross.
Frozen french fries were the first food I learned how to cook in my air fryer and I’m never cooking them any other way. I’ve been using 350 degrees and 12 minutes for a lot of frozen food for quite some time now.
Ingredients for Loaded French Fries
Frozen french fries – I used the Ore Ida Crinkle Cut fries but any type of fry will work.
Cheese – Top with your favorite type of cheese.
Bacon – Use pre-cooked bacon that’s been already chopped. I used the microwave bacon that takes 1 minute to cook. Can do the same time for air fryer.
Other toppings – Add your favorite nacho toppings like taco seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese sauce, chopped tomatoes, scallions, pico de gallo, or sour cream.
How to make Air Fried Bacon Cheddar Fries
For the full recipe please see the recipe card below.
Preheat Air Fryer to 350 degrees.
Line air fryer with aluminum foil.
Place frozen french fries on top of the tinfoil. Close the air fryer and cook the fries for 12 minutes.
Open the basket up and spread cheddar cheese or any type of cheese you like on top of the fries. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Open up the basket again and sprinkle cooked chopped bacon on top. Enoy!
Other Air Fryer Recipes to Try
If you’ve tried this Air Fryer Bacon Cheddar Fries or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. Snap a picture and upload it to share on Pinterest or Instagram! Make sure to tag me in the photo.Print
- 12 oz frozen french fries (any variety)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- Chives or Scallions for Garnish
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350 degrees.
- Line air fryer with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen french fries on top of the tinfoil. Close the air fryer and cook the fries for 12 minutes.
- Open the basket up and spread cheddar cheese or any type of cheese you like on top of the fries. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Open up the basket again and sprinkle cooked chopped bacon on top. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 3oz fries
myWW points 7 (all 3 plans)
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: air fryer loaded french fries