- 2 apples, sliced in half, seeds and stem removed
- 2 tablespoons of light margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup old fashion oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Garnish: Reddi Whip Topping, Drizzle Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Cut apples in half and place in baking dish. Scoop out the seeds and remove the stem.
- Mix together the softened butter, oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, until everything is well incorporated.
- Place the apple halves in a greased baking dish. Evenly fill and top apple halves with the mixture oat mixture.
- Bake at 350 F/180 C until tops are golden brown and apples swell, about 30 minutes.
- Air Fryer: 350 for 15 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings, 1 apple half
MyWW points: Blue: 5; Green: 6; Purple: 5
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven or Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 apple half
Keywords: baked apples