Buffalo Chicken Taquitos is one of my popular recipes on this site and it has been for a very long time! It’s basically a taquito with buffalo chicken dip in the middle of it.
- 3 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup of fat-free cheddar
- 12 6" flour tortillas (my favorite brand is La Banderita)
- Fat-free Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, chicken, and cheddar until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto the center of a flour tortilla. Roll them up.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taquitos.
- Once taquitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown.
- Serving size: 1 taquito
- Garnish the taquitos with ranch dressing or use for dipping.
My WW Personal Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
Points will vary depending on what brand tortilla you use. See notes above for different options.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 taquito
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: .04
- Fat: 8.06
- Saturated Fat: 2.58
- Carbohydrates: 8.32
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 13.65
Keywords: Baked Bufffalo Chicken Taquitos