- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split in half
- 3/4 cup of panko bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons of Marinara Sauce (store bought)
- Basil for garnish
- 4 Fresh Mozzarella Slices
- Preheat Oven to 450.
- Split each chicken breast in half. In a bowl combine the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs and then into the bread crumb mixture and lay on a sheet pan with a cooling rack.
- Repeat this process 4 times.
- Spray the chicken with cooking spray, and cook the chicken at 450 for 20 minutes. Spoon 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce on each piece of chicken and some cheese and place the chicken back into the pan until the cheese is melted. Garnish with freshly chopped basil.
Weight Watcher Points: 5
Smart Points: 5
Points Calculated without cheese
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 8.31g
- Carbohydrates: 7.07g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 27.3g