- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split in half
- 3/4 cup of panko bread
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons of Marinara Sauce (store bought)
- Basil for garnish
- 4 Fresh Mozzarella Slices
- Preheat Oven to 450.
- Split each chicken breast in half. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. In a shallow dish combine the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
- Crack an egg into another shallow dish and whisk it to combine. Dip the chicken into the eggs and then into the bread crumb mixture and lay on a sheet pan with a cooling rack.
- Repeat this process 4 times.
- Spray the chicken with cooking spray, and cook the chicken at 450 for 20 minutes. Spoon 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce on each piece of chicken and some cheese and place the chicken back into the pan until the cheese is melted. Garnish with freshly chopped basil.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast + 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce.
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 8; Purple 5 (WW recipe builder)
If you're using the Nutrition calculator points will be different.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: baked chicken parmesan