- 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 8oz block of Feta Cheese or Crumbled Feta
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 8 oz of cooked Pasta (I used Cavatapi)
- ½ cup of Heavy Cream (optional, see the section titled ingredients above)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a casserole dish.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the center of the casserole dish. Drizzle olive oil over the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook the tomatoes and feta in the oven for 40 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and feta cheese are cooking in the oven, boil the noodles and set aside.
- Take the casserole dish out of the oven and immediately start to mash the cherry tomatoes and cheese together in the dish. Stir in cream (optional), parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, and then the pasta. Continue stirring until everything is incorporated. Enjoy!
myWW blue: 10; green 10; purple 10 (points without heavy cream)
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator
Serving size: 1 to 1 1 1/2 cups
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 366
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: baked feta pasta