- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- Mash up the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, miniature chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
- Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.
- Serving size: 1 banana bite.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 3
I used a small ice cream scoop to measure these out.
- Serving Size: 1 banana bite
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 2.67
- Fat: 2.63
- Carbohydrates: 8.86
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1.56