Super healthy no-bake banana oat energy bites with peanut butter and chocolate chips. They are perfect for an afternoon snack or any time of the day you want. Easy to customize and add in your favorite ingredients.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- Mash up the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, miniature chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
- Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.
- Serving size: 1 banana bite.
My WW Personal Points: 4 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 3
I used a small ice cream scoop to measure these out.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 banana bite
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 2.67
- Fat: 2.63
- Carbohydrates: 8.86
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1.56
Keywords: no bake energy bites