Beef stir fry recipe made of flank stank and served over rice.
- 1 lb sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, cut into match sticks
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Steamed rice, for serving
- Preheat the Blackstone griddle to high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, cornstarch, and water. Set aside.
- Season the sliced steak with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable oil to the blackstone griddle and swirl to coat.
- Add the sliced steak to the griddle and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the steak from the griddle and set aside.
- Add the onions, carrots, and scallions to the griddle and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Return the cooked steak to the griddle and add the sauce mixture.
- Stir everything together and cook until the sauce has thickened and the beef is cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the beef stir fry over steamed rice.
myWW points: Blue 8; Green 8; Purple 8
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 2.33
- Sodium: 911
- Fat: 3.85
- Saturated Fat: 1.39
- Carbohydrates: 9.55
- Fiber: 1.2
- Protein: 11.56
Keywords: beef stir fry