- 2 cups of raw strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 1oz box of sugar free instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 1 8z container of fat free whipped topping such as cool whip
- 1 tsp of lemon extract or lemon zest
- Slice strawberries into 4ths and add them to a bowl with the blueberries and raspberries.
- In another bowl, whisk together cheesecake pudding and milk until thickened. Fold in the container of thawed whipped topping.
- Gently fold in the berries and add the 1 tsp of lemon extract
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
myWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 3; Purple: 3
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
Please read the helpful tips above the recipe if you plan on making this. Thanks!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5