When fresh berries are at their peak make this berry cheesecake salad. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for a Summer holiday like the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day.
I’ve been eyeballing this Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe on Pinterest ever since last Summer and thought I’d make it more Weight Watcher friendly. I replaced the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and heavy cream with just a package of instant pudding mix (the cheesecake flavored kind) and a container of fat free cool whip. For a little extra zing, I added in some lemon extract. You will want to eat this whole entire salad by yourself. One serving of the berry cheesecake salad is 3 smart points.Print
- 2 cups of raw strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 1oz box of sugar free instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 1 8z container of fat free whipped topping such as cool whip
- 1 tsp of lemon extract or lemon zest
- Slice strawberries into 4ths and add them to a bowl with the blueberries and raspberries.
- In another bowl, whisk together cheesecake pudding and milk until thickened. Fold in the container of thawed whipped topping.
- Gently fold in the berries and add the 1 tsp of lemon extract
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
myWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 3; Purple: 3
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5