When fresh berries are at their peak make this berry cheesecake salad. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for a Summer holiday like the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day.
I’ve been eyeballing this Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe on Pinterest ever since last Summer and thought I’d make it more Weight Watcher friendly. I replaced the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and heavy cream with just a package of instant pudding mix (the cheesecake flavored kind) and a container of fat free cool whip. For a little extra zing, I added in some lemon extract. You will want to eat this whole entire salad by yourself. One serving of the berry cheesecake salad is 3 smart points.
Tips for Berry Cheesecake Salad
Can I make this a day ahead?? No, I would not make this salad a day ahead of time if you plan on taking it to a party or event. It doesn’t take long at all to make so make it the day above. Sometimes the berries release extra juices so it might be a little runny.
What is consistency like? The pudding and cool whip mixture is not a thick consistency like how you’re used to what some other fluff desserts or salad recipes are like. It’s a little on the thinner side like the picture shows below.
Other Recipes to Try
If you’ve tried this Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. Snap a picture and upload it to share on PinterestPrint
- 2 cups of raw strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 1oz box of sugar free instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 1 8z container of fat free whipped topping such as cool whip
- 1 tsp of lemon extract or lemon zest
- Slice strawberries into 4ths and add them to a bowl with the blueberries and raspberries.
- In another bowl, whisk together cheesecake pudding and milk until thickened. Fold in the container of thawed whipped topping.
- Gently fold in the berries and add the 1 tsp of lemon extract
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
myWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 3; Purple: 3
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
Please read the helpful tips above the recipe if you plan on making this. Thanks!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5