- 1 lb 96% Lean Ground beef
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese – reduced fat, shredded
- 2 Lite Sesame Seed Buns
- 2 cups Shredded Ice Berg Lettuce
- 4 Slices of Velveeta Cheese
Big Mac Sauce
- 1 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of reduced-sugar ketchup
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium-low heat. Drain any extra fat and add the cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To make the Big Mac Sauce – combine mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, mustard, onion powder, and vinegar in a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Take 1/2 of a sesame seed bun and roll it out until it’s flat with a rolling pin. Continue rolling with the rest of the 3 buns to get 4 taco shells.
- Stick them on a taco tray holder and add a slice of cheese, shredded lettuce, ground beef, Big Mac sauce and pickles.
- Garnish with whatever burger toppings you like.
1 Big Mac Taco – 5 points (all 3 plans)
1 tablespoon of sauce – 2 points (all 3 plans) 1 cup makes 16 tablespoons
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 taco
Keywords: big mac tacos