These Big Mac Tacos are a fun and creative way to eat a Big Mac Burger and it’s easier than you think. You probably even have all the ingredients to make Big Mac Sauce in your pantry already.
I just recently got a Blackstone grill and I love it! Not just to make these tacos but I love being able to cook outdoors in the Summer. Plus, these Big Mac Tacos are excellent to make on here. I also updated this recipe to use tortillas instead of buns.
The only thing that bothered me about these style of tacos was that they were a little hard to fold up into a taco because of the burger patty. Overall they were really great and I liked how the tortilla shell got nice and crispy from the grease.
If you don’t want to make homemade big mac sauce, just use a bottle of thousand island dressing to save an extra step. That’s pretty much what Big Mac sauce is anyway.
What Ingredients do I need?
- Ground beef - Lean ground beef is considered better than higher fat options for several reasons. First, it has less saturated fat, which can contribute to heart disease and other health issues. Additionally, it tends to have fewer calories per serving, making it a good option for those watching their weight.
- If you're concerned about the fatty grease dripping down the sizes of the Taco opt for a a leaner cut of beef.
- American Cheese Slices - The classic cheese used on Big Mac's, plus its easier on the stomach.
- Street Style Taco Shells - I used the 25 calorie Keto Street Style tacos.
- Shredded Ice Berg Lettuce
- Mayonnaise - This may vary depending on the person but some of the best mayonnaise is from popular brands including Hellmann's, Duke's, and Best Foods.
- Onion Powder - Onion powder is dehydrated, ground onion that is commonly used as a seasoning. Some people do not like the taste of freshly chopped onion so onion powder is a great substitute if you have a picky eater like that in your house.
- Apple cider vinegar - Or Red Wine Vinegar
- See recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Additional Toppings Ingredients - Dill Pickles , Sweet Relish , Red Onion, tomatoes
How to Make Big Mac Tacos
Step 1: To make the Big Mac Sauce - combine mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, mustard, onion powder, and vinegar in a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
Step 2: Heat a Blackstone Griddle or any type of griddle to medium high heat.
Step 3: Shape the ground beef into 6 round even size balls. Then evenly distribute on a griddle. Use a burger smasher to flatten the ground beef.
Note: You can season the burgers with any type of burger seasoning at this point if you wish.
Step 4: After 2 to 4 minutes of cooking on one side, place a small tortilla on top. Then flip them over and let the ground beef continue cooking.
Step 5: Add a slice of cheese to the top and let the cheese melt on top of the burger.
Step 6: Stick them on a taco tray holder and add a slice of cheese, shredded lettuce, ground beef, Big Mac sauce and pickles.
Garnish with whatever burger toppings you like.
What to Serve with Big Mac Tacos
Of course, you got to have some french fries on the side with your favorite seasoning and some ketchup.
Why You Will Love a Blackstone Grill
Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone griddle. This portable griddle has everything you need to whip up a smorgasbord of eggs, crunchy hash browns, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes all at the same time.
Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight, versatile flat top griddle with you. Thanks to the compact size, you can carry it for barbecue get-together, tailgating, fishing, pool parties, and more.
Cook for one, cook for all: 339 Sq. Inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTUs of heat mean all your cooking challenges will be met quickly. The large space of our outdoor griddle is perfect for cooking eggs, hash browns, bacon, French toast and other things yum!
More Great Recipes to Try:
If you tried this Blackstone Big Mac Tacos or any other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
These Big Mac Tacos are a fun and creative way to eat a Big Mac Burger and it’s easier than you think.
- 1 lb 96% Lean Ground beef
- 4 Street Style Tortillas
- 2 cups Shredded Ice Berg Lettuce
- 4 Slices of Velveeta Cheese
Big Mac Sauce
- 1 cup lite mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of reduced-sugar ketchup
- ¼ cup pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
To make the Big Mac Sauce - combine mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, mustard, onion powder, and vinegar in a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
Heat a Blackstone Griddle or any type of griddle to medium high heat.
Shape the ground beef into 6 round even size balls. Then evenly distribute on a griddle. Use a burger smasher to flatten the ground beef.
After 2 to 4 minutes of cooking on one side, place a small tortilla on top. Then flip them over and let the ground beef continue cooking.
Add a slice of cheese to the top and let the cheese melt on top of the burger.
Stick them on a taco tray holder and add a slice of cheese, shredded lettuce, ground beef, Big Mac sauce and pickles.
1 Big Mac Taco - 5 points (all 3 plans)
1 tablespoon of sauce - 2 points (all 3 plans) 1 cup makes 16 tablespoons
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 taco
- Calories: 441
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: big mac tacos