Blackened chicken alfredo is an easy 5 ingredient one pot dish that can be made in under 30 minutes. The choice of seasoning you can add to your chicken is up to you or if you don’t like chicken use something else like shrimp or lobster.
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 2 tsp of Daks original red
- 8 oz of spaghetti noodles
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 2 tsp of chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup of fat-free half and half
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Split two chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Season chicken breasts with original red seasoning or Cajun seasoning. Place the chicken breasts in a nonstick skillet. Cook the chicken on one side and flip. 3 to 4 minutes. Continue cooking until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Add two tablespoons of butter in a medium nonstick saucepan, and add the garlic. Add in half and half and parmesan. Whisk until combined and let the sauce simmer until thickened. Stir in drained noodles.
- This recipe makes 4 servings. Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups.
myWW points Blue 10; Green 11; Purple 10
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Sodium: 420g
- Fat: 12.8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 46.4g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 45g
Keywords: chicken alfredo