Starbucks Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso Recipe Copy Cat
- 2 Shots of Blonde Espresso Roast
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Oatmilk
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Brew 2 shots of espresso and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of hot water. Shake until the sugar dissolves.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker, filling it about halfway.
- Pour the espresso shots into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Espresso
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: brown sugar shaken espresso