- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, or 1 onion, chopped
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 15 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, buttermilk
- Add whatever typical pizza toppings you like, green pepper, turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, etc.
- 1 1/4 cups part skim milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a skillet, brown meat over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in onion powder, tomato sauce, basil, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Add quartered biscuits to the bottom of a greased 9X13 in pan.
- Spoon beef mixture over the top of the quartered biscuits. Bake for 25 minutes. After the 25 minutes are up, sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 10 minutes or until biscuits are done.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 8 equal portions. Serving Size: 1 slice
my WW: blue 8; green 8; purple: 8
My WW Personal Points: 11 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
Points are calculated using the WW recipe builder and not the Nutrition Info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 17
Keywords: bubble up pizza