- 5 cups of penne noodles
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of low-fat milk
- 6 oz of fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Franks Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning (dry)
- 4 oz of Rotisserie Chicken
- chives for garnish
- 1/2 cup of low-fat Colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Make the sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and whisk to combine. Cook 1 minute. Next, add milk and whisk until combined and no clumps remain. Simmer until thickened, 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and break up with a wooden spoon until melted and combined. Add Frank’s and ranch seasoning and stir until combined.
- Add chicken, chives, and cooked ziti to skillet and stir until pasta is completely coated. Top with a layer of Colby jack cheese and bake until melted and golden, 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.
- Makes 8 servings, serving size: 1 cup.
myWW Blue 8; Green 8; Purple 3 (using whole wheat penne)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1/8th of the dish
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Protein: 22
Keywords: buffalo chicken baked ziti