- 2 cups – Rotisserie Chicken
- 8 oz of Greek Yogurt – non fat
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Seasoning Packet – reserve 1 tsp of it
- 1 cup of Lite Cheddar Cheese or Montery Jack Cheese
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- green onions (optional)
- In a bowl combine the chicken, greek yogurt, buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning (reserve about a tsp for the dough balls. About a tsp) and 6 oz of cheddar. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating make the dough. Mix flour and greek yogurt together in a medium size bowl with a spoon until a ball of dough forms. Take the dough out and knead it. Then cut it into 8 equal size pieces and roll them into ball shapes.
- Place the dough balls around the outer edge of the cast iron skillet and pour the buffalo chicken dip in the middle of the cast iron skillet.
- In a smaller bowl, melt some butter and add the tsp of ranch seasoning. Brush the butter mixture on top of the dough balls.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Once the dip has been done baking in the oven take it out and sprinkle the left of the cheese on top and garnish with green onions. (optional)
5 smart points per serving (1 dough ball + 1/4 to 1/2 cup of dip)
NUTRITION INFO IS FOR 1 SERVING
If the tops of the dough balls dont turn brown let it sit under the broiler for 2 minutes. Make sure to watch it.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 14