- 1 high fiber low carb tortilla such as Ole Extreme Wellness or La Banderita
- 1/4 cup of canned chicken
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of buffalo wings sauce such as frank’s
- 1 oz of reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat, add the chopped cooked chicken cream cheese, cheese, and sauce. Cook for 2 to 4 min until everything is melted and heated through.
- Place the tortilla in the middle of the skillet and layer the chicken mixture on top of the chicken. Fold the tortilla over the chicken and cheese. Cook until tortilla is golden brown on one side and flip and cook the other side until done.
- Serving size: 1 quesadilla.
MyWW points: Blue: 7; Green: 7; Purple: 7
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 300.7
- Sugar: .4g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 31.4g