At the store last weekend, I bought 2 rotisserie chickens. They were on sale 2 for $10. There's so many different chicken dishes using rotisserie chicken that you can make and this is one of them. I've also made buffalo chicken wraps, using the same method that I made the chicken fajita rollups with. I love Frank's hot sauce, but the stuff gives me major heart burn and I only will eat it every once and while. If you love buffalo chicken anything then give this a try. Add in some pineapples with it. I know that sounds crazy, but there's this pita that I like getting at the Pita Pit called the Loco and they put pineapple in it with buffalo chicken. OMG, that is so sooooooo good!
Last night, I had made a buffalo chicken wrap and I was wearing a white shirt. Guess what happened? I spilled on my white shirt which was fairly new by the way. That is the main reason I refuse to wear white, because I know I'll spill on it. There's these cute pair of white jeans, that I want to get but I probably won't for that reason. 😉
Points Plus 6Print
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 high fiber low carb tortilla such as Ole Extreme Wellness or La Banderita
- ¼ cup of canned chicken
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons of buffalo wings sauce such as frank’s
- 1 oz of reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat, add the chopped cooked chicken cream cheese, cheese, and sauce. Cook for 2 to 4 min until everything is melted and heated through.
- Place the tortilla in the middle of the skillet and layer the chicken mixture on top of the chicken. Fold the tortilla over the chicken and cheese. Cook until tortilla is golden brown on one side and flip and cook the other side until done.
- Serving size: 1 quesadilla.
MyWW points: Blue: 7; Green: 7; Purple: 7
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 300.7
- Sugar: .4g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 31.4g
Leave a Reply